Serene, graceful, and set against the incomparable backdrop of the Atlantic Ocean, Gurney’s Montauk Resort & Seawater Spa provides an unforgettable location for wedding ceremonies and receptions in Montauk, any time of year.
Do you dream of a barefoot wedding on one of the widest, most pristine private ocean beaches in the world, with the soothing sound of the waves crashing in the background? Gurney’s can make that dream a reality. We also boast two breezy decks - perfect for intimate ceremonies and receptions in warmer months. Or, if you’d prefer an elegant indoor ceremony, our beachside banquet hall can accommodate up to 220 guests. And, nothing is more magical than capping off your unforgettable day with a true beach bonfire.
Whatever your preference, trust our experienced planning team to help you plan a wedding that is truly special. You’ll also have the culinary talents of our Executive Chef Seth Levine at your disposal. He and our planning staff will work with you to craft a menu that meets your every specification.
Gurney’s Montauk Resort & Seawater Spa offers a comprehensive and customizable wedding package, including:
- Unlimited top-shelf liquor served throughout an entire five-hour party
- One-hour cocktail party with a selection of hot and cold hors d'oeuvres presented with both white glove service on silver trays and elegant cold displays
- Elegant Champagne toast
- Four-course dinner, carefully prepared by our chef, who will work closely with you to create a menu
- Wedding cake crafted to your specifications and style
- Petits fours and chocolate covered strawberries
- Complimentary accommodations for the bride and groom on their honeymoon night (with a minimum of 75 guaranteed guests)
- Valet parking
- Direction cards
More Wedding Resources
- 2013 Wedding Guide
- Cocktail party menus
- Dinner menus
- Recommended vendors
- Venue floor plans and capacity charts
- Wedding cake gallery
- Photo gallery
For more information, please complete our Request for Proposal form.